escape the city escape the city

Smooth.

Great song with a great beat. I would have liked to hear a little brass @ 1:30. Almost a 10.

AL-3B-D responds:

sorry - im out of brass (thats weed in swedish) :) but i have some bong loops laying around here somewhere... ...ok! to be honest; it may happen some day! thanx 4 the review man!!

video game tech video game tech

More of a Loop.

Pretty cool loop. I like that little guitar part you ot in there.

That sucks that someone zeroed you. I voted a 5 and that brought you up to a 2.2 , i think its probably about a 4....but i dont see how this could be a zero. So hope that helps.

[LtB]Crash Case Colds [LtB]Crash Case Colds

Hmm...

Good composition and you have a pretty good voice...but like everyone said you're barely audible. We can't hear you! Other than that a really nice piece.

{E-10} PW - Cornered (Piano) {E-10} PW - Cornered (Piano)

Awesome Song!

I love this song! Makes me want to play the game all over again.

1EtHeR0 responds:

Me too!

Phoenix Wright - Objection!!! Phoenix Wright - Objection!!!

Sweet Objection!

I love this piece of music. There's a guy by the name of Michael Gum who did a remix of this on acoustic guitar...Yours does sound more like the actual game.

Megaman remix: Time-Stopper Megaman remix: Time-Stopper

5555555555555555555555555!!!!

Holy Crap! You are a god!! That is the freakin most awesome remix of a Mega Man song i've ever heard!!! This rivals the Minibosses!! That's how good it is! Thank You! Im playing it in my ipod right now!

Smooth Lovin' Smooth Lovin'

Amazing Song

Great song the tempo is perfect and the parts where the piano souds off actually make a nice touch to the song as a whole. I'd buy your cd!

Radiance Radiance

One of the good ones.

This sounds like it could be a modern Mega Man intro. Nice guitars and small effects fit perfectly.